- In Defense of the Politics of the Impossible – The Case of World Citizens for Peace
- Do We Have Faith in Humanity?
- Per Wästberg, Swedish Academy Chair, on Stig
- For One Day A Year, Let’s Make Believe….
- On Seeking And Offering Refuge
- CRITIC’S BEST BOOK PICK 2014: Dagerman’s Short Fiction
- To Stig’s Memory Nov 4, 2014
- Self Deception In A BURNT CHILD
- Stig Into Turkish
- Meeting Stig
- Reading A BURNT CHILD
- In the Forest of Paradoxes
- Island of the Doomed Reviewed
- Reading ISLAND OF THE DOOMED
- Writer’s Role: To Build Bridges And Break Glass
- To Dialogue with Dagerman
- Anita on Stig
- Stig’s Christmas Message
- “Somehow the door to my life is locked …
- Should we care when guilty people suffer?
- “She came to the farm and bore me … and then vanished.”
- “I seek consolation as a hunter tracking prey”
Tag Archives: short fiction
Swedish book critic Stina Otterberg picks NATTENS LEKAR Collected short fiction by Stig Dagerman, preface by Colm Toíbín (Norstedts, 2014). DN.se 12/13/14 DAGERMAN’S RESISTANCE OFFERS CONSOLATION Review (excerpt translated by Lo Dagerman), DN.se 12/6/14 In these days of Nazi-flavored racism … Continue reading